Friday, January 27, 2017

Custom Written Business Plans and Presentations



My name is Johnny Giles and I am a professional business consultant that specializes in business plan, presentation and rfp writing services and I also offer a wide range of other services that will help you make your business, project or venture a great success faster!



I can provide a-la-carte or turnkey depending on your individual needs and what my small Team and I do will help you get noticed! Please visit my website and read testimonials from many of my happy Clients and also see samples of my work;

http://www.ExpertBusinessPresentations.com

It is said that too many cooks spoil the stew so let us assist with your #logo design, #website design, #socialmedia presence, #marketingmaterial design, #spokesmodelvideo design and #capitalizationstrategies for your business, project or venture!



So if you are looking for a service provider who can provide turnkey business services, business plan writing and a lot more then I am the perfect resource for you! Contact me anytime at cre8ivejg@yahoo.com or 980-505-3079. I accept credit/debit cards via Square and I am very confident you will love what we do for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment